In order to register in this extension, the domain owner must meet the following requirements:
- The owner must be a company incorporated in any country.
- The owner must have a trademark in Egypt, or under the Madrid Protocol, that matches the domain name.
If you do not have a trademark registered in Egypt, our attorneys can request a trademark on behalf of you. You can begin the process, by clicking on the following link Register Trademark in Egypt.
In order to register in this extension, the domain owner must meet one or more of the following requirements:
- The owner must be a company whose name exactly matches the domain name. The company may be incorporated in any country; or
- The owner mus have a trademark whose name matches the domain name (the trademark may be registered in any country).
If you are unable to meet this requirement, there is the option to file a quick trademark for you at an additional cost of US $ 85. This process can take up to 4 weeks. If you are interested in this option, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Domains must use DNS located in Egypt, which cannot be reassigned. If you do not have DNS in Egypt, Marcaria will provide them without additional cost. You can use DNS records to point your domain to servers located anywhere in the world.
- The minimum domain registration period is 2 years.