The owner must be:
- An Irish company or an Irish resident or citizen; OR
- A foreign company or individual who can prove a link to Ireland.
If you are a foreign company, you can prove a link to Ireland by:
- Providing evidence to show that you are either currently trading with or providing a service to Irish customers. The evidence could be an invoice from an Irish company, marketing material aimed at the Irish market, or a solicitor or accountant’s letter confirming your current or future trade with Ireland.
- Providing evidence to show that you will be relocating to Ireland in the near future.
- Holding a Republic of Ireland, Northern Ireland or EU Community registered trademark.