After your Hosting Plan is created, you can upload your files directly in your Hosting Control Panel or through an FTP client.
Hosting Control Panel
- Login to your Hosting Control Panel at https://ppa.marcaria.net/
- Inside the “Files” tab, find the “httpdocs” folder
- Click on the “Upload Files” button
- You need to use an FTP software for uploading pages (*)
- In the FTP software, enter the name of the host: ftp.example.com
- Add your FTP user and password
- Navigate to folder “httpdocs” and upload your pages
(*) Please note that there are several FTP clients that you might use. For Windows we recommend WinSCP and for Mac we suggest you to use Cyberduck or Classic FTP.