URL forwarding will redirect visitors who visit your domain to another active website. For example, if you type www.marcaria.org in your web browser, you will be redirected to www.marcaria.com.
Fort this to work, your domain name needs to be using the Marcaria.com Domain Name Servers.
In order to enable email forwarding, please follow the procedure below:
- Login to your account at www.marcaria.com/login
- Choose the domain name that you would like to be redirected and then click “Forwarding”
- Click on “Add new” next to “URL Forwarding”
- Add the website URL where you want your domain to be redirected to. Ex. http://www.examplewebsite.com/
- Select the type of forward and click on “Save changes”