To modify your Hosting Plan Control Panel’s password, please follow the indications below:
- Login to your hosting plan with your current credentials
- Linux Plan: https://pl201.marcaria.net/
- Windows Plan: https://pw201.marcaria.net/
- Windows Plan: https://pw202.marcaria.net/
- Click on your name at the top portion of the page and a drop down menu will open.
- Click on Edit Profile.
- Create or generate a new password and press “Ok” and then “Apply”.
If you have forgotten your password or have problems accessing to your Hosting Panel, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org from the email address associated to your Marcaria.com account and provide us with your PIN Number.
For Account Users:
- Click on “Users”.
- Select the user account.
- Click on Change Settings.
- Plesk Preferences - Create or generate a new password and press “Apply” and then press “Ok.