To access to your Hosting Control Panel, login to your hosting plan:
- Linux Plan: https://pl201.marcaria.net/
- Windows Plan: https://pw201.marcaria.net/
- Windows Plan: https://pw202.marcaria.net/
On this platform, you can configure and personalize your hosting services by clicking on the relevant tab for each feature:
- Websites & Domains: here you find and manage the vast majority of your hosting plan functions that needed to set up your website correctly.
- Mail: Here you will be able to create and manage your email accounts.
- Applications: Here you can download third party applications needed to create and improve your website.
- Files: manage the files of your website.
- Databases: This is where you can manage databases of subscriptions.
- Statistics: show how much of your Hosting Plan capacity has been used.
- Users: add or edit users, permissions and passwords.
- Account: This is where you view detailed information about the account and Plesk permissions.
- Wordpress: Install and Administrate your Wordpress website.
- SEO Toolkit: Provides an overview of your website’s performance.
We invite you to Download the " Hosting Control Panel Plesk User Guide ", for more information.