After your Hosting Plan has been created, you will be able to upload your files directly from your Hosting Control Panel or through an FTP client.
Hosting Control Panel
- Login to your Hosting Control Panel at
- Select the “Files” tab, and click on the “httpdocs” folder
- Click on the plus (+) sign button, select “upload file” and press OK.
- Download and install the FTP client software you will use to upload files (*)
- Configure your FTP software with your hostname (eg. ftp.example.com) and FTP credentials you created on the Hosting Platform.
- Navigate to the “httpdocs” folder and upload your pages
(*) Please note that there are several FTP clients that you might use. For Windows we recommend WinSCP and for Mac we suggest you to use Cyberduck or Classic FTP.